Date(s) - 09/18/2018 /09/19/2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Rabbis, Board and Staff of Temple Adath Or wish you and yours a Happy, Healthy and Abundant New Year. May you be inscribed in the Book of Life for this year!
We look forward to seeing you at the Miniaci Center where, in holy community, Together As One, we will experience the depth, joy and meaning of these Days of Awe.
PLEASE READ fully for crucial information about your ticket, location, parking and other important items regarding our High Holy Day Services. Advance Registration is required for security reasons. Call the TAO office at 954-888-1408 with any questions or concerns.
for a new name tag in order to join in the services. If you go to the restroom,
please take your name tag with you for reentry into the service.
Wednesday, Sept 19 at 10:30 am
Please stop by the registration table for your new name tag.
Yom Kippur Schedule of the Day
10:30 am– Morning Services
10:30 am – 2:00 pm– Babysitting available
2:30 pm – 4:15 pm– Break-Out Sessions, for details, click here.
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm– State of the Union address – Mitchell Berger (main auditorium)
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm
– Opening our hearts for Neilah – Vicki Lichtman
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm– Neilah (Evening) Service
– Break the Fast Nosh – Be Our Guest
Members – Your tickets are included in your membership dues.
Please call the office at 954-888-1408 if you have not yet registered for High Holy Day Services.
Non-members…..Remember, the cost of your HHD tickets will be applied to your membership if you decide to join within 30 days!
- Registration begins 30 minutes prior to each service.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to each service.
- Upon entering the sanctuary, please go to the seats nearest the stage, NOT at the back of the theater, to reduce disruption of the services. Please move to the center seats of the rows, not the aisles. There are no “saved seats”.
- Please return your books to the registration area when leaving the auditorium.
- Your name tag is your ticket. Please wear it to each service for admittance.
- If you forget your ticket, you must stop by the registration desk to have a new name tag made.
Bring Your Shofar
Tzedakah and Mitzvot
We Are a Child Friendly Community
Children are welcome to pray, sing and dance with us. When we are sitting, please have children sit with you in a seat, not on the floor or in the aisles due to safety regulations.
Golf Cart Transport from Parking Garage
Golf carts will be picking up riders at the first floor elevators only. Drivers are no longer allowed to pick up passengers while they are walking – it is a safety concern.
Golf Cart Schedule:
Wear White for Kol Nidre & Yom Kippur
Thank you for your understanding.