Date(s) - 11/13/2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The PARALLEL between our SPIRITUAL and PHYSICAL RITUALS
- The missing LINK between our Spiritual Habits vs. Physical Habits earning Torah / Heritage
- Learning Torah / Heritage
- Praying / Singing / Chanting
- Attending Temple / Gathering
- Perform Sacred Rituals
- Health Education & Training
- Exercise / Yoga / Meditation
- Physical Activity / Social Interaction
- Food Shopping / Juicing / Cooking
- Why do we do one (Spiritual Rituals) and not the other (Physical Rituals)?
- Why should we do both (Spiritual and Physical Rituals)?
- What does that Spiritual growth and transcendence really look like on a practical level?
Alla Esther Levy is a certified Emotional Intelligence Specialist with more than two decades of experience in the corporate sector, holistic health, and spirituality; previous president of the Holistic Chamber of Commerce Ft. Lauderdale, Speaker, Writer, and Co-Author of two books and winner of the “2019 100 successful women in business award.”
Founder of the EIEQ Institute, a movement dedicated to the Awareness, Education, and Practice of Emotional Intelligence, and her concept of – Recognize your level of “CRAZY” and “MANAGE IT” with EQ, a light hearted way of advocating – Learn to become more “Self – Aware” and “Self – Managed” to achieve your desired results! Her concept is used in a variety of ways throughout her ventures in the personal, holistic, and business arenas. About two years ago, Esther and Tom began their working relationship at FBC / AIM, and are now a powerful force creating optimal healing and transformation for their patients as life and business partners.
Thomas Patullo, AP, OTR – Tom is dual licensed as an Acupuncture Physician and Occupational Therapist with over three decades of medical experience with a specialty in Vestibular Therapy. He graduated from Florida International University, University of Florida, Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine; Founder of Florida Balance Centers (FBC) and Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine (AIM), combining the best knowledge of Eastern and Western approaches, emphasizing “healthy healing” and “optimizing recovery.” Tom was the first therapist to develop a free standing rehabilitation center in Florida specializing in Vertigo, Dizziness, and Balance disorders. He integrates effects of nutrition and mindfulness in his practice, facilitating optimal recovery for inner ear and other pain related conditions. In addition to his free standing clinic, he dedicates his time and energy to the growth and dissemination of the Wuzi online vertigo recovery training, a website created to support optimal health.